Thursday, December 07, 2006

5th December 2006 - Hammer Madness!!!!

weather: sunny
sea condition: calm vis: 20m

Guide: Bobby, Ron, Jimmy

It's a crazy crazy day today for us here in SWV!!! Bobby's group saw a big school of hammerhead sharks in the morning at about 35m. Other than the school of hammerheads as the highlight of the day, the 2 groups who went to Sipadan in the morning also saw 3 leopard sharks, big school of barracudas, and others. And Jimmy's group saw a single hammerhead in the afternoon in Sipadan.
School of hammerheads!!! Picture by Igor Yanovych

So by now many people here (including the divemasters) are very much anticipating to go Sipadan to try out our luck to see the school of hammerheads! Fingers cross that we will see them again!!!

5 comments:

Asther said...

Wah... I miss them hammers... ;P congrates to all who got so lucky to see the school.

Jaime said...

Gutted that I didnt get to see the hammers when I came in September. I blame Ron! :-P

My pics from Sipadan & Mabul can now be seen on my website www.bigredpics.com.

See you again soon. Jaime xxx

Anonymous said...

Bob, bet that you must be having an orgasism when you saw the big school of Hammerhead. Nah... I saw it before. Haha...

Anyway, pretty good diving I see recently for you guys. Manta Ray, Morbilla, and most the cutie Harlequin Shrimp! Damn!

Keep up the good work!

Ex-Divemaster, guess who if isn't the Sophia Bitch!

NukeNick said...

so good diving..

I need to see like that...

hope i will see school of Hammerhead in one time...

NICO said...

BUON ANNO 2007 A RON ,BOB, NINA JIMMI E ATUTTI GLI ALTRI RAGAZZI--SIETE FORMIDABILI